Copper Care Wood Preservatives, Inc. is a market leader in providing specialized wood preservative systems. Our preservatives
are designed to protect wood from decay in a wide variety of structures and applications.
- In-situ ⋅ protect installed wood and in-service wood
- Remedial ⋅ control wood destroying organisms already present in wood
- Prophylactic ⋅ fortify & enhance existing wood protection
- Osmotic Diffusion ⋅ deep and substantial protection of substrates without pressure treatment
- Barrier ⋅ mechanical barriers to mitigate preservative depletion & inhibit decay organisms
Copper Care Wood Preservatives can help you solve the most challenging wood protection problems today.
Copper Care Wood Preservative Products.
Treat and Protect Applications
Our products will preserve and protect wood and fiber against a broad spectrum of wood destroying organisms; fungi, molds,
termites, wood destroying beetles, carpenter ants and bees. Labeled uses include:
- Utility Poles
- Railroad crossties/switch-ties
- Fence Posts
- Guardrail Posts
- Glu-lam Beams and Structures
- Bridge Timbers
- Decks and Walks
- Historic and Artistic Structures
- Green Timber
Our laboratory and production facility in Humphrey, Nebraska is centrally located. We can rapidly and reliably fulfill
your orders. Let Copper Care Wood Preservatives help you protect your wooden structures and enhance your existing
protection systems today.